In today’s increasingly connected society, data is the lynchpin around which the entire business world revolves. Studies suggest that humans generate 2.5 exabytes of new data every day, the information equivalent of 250,000 libraries of congress! Within these vast data, stores are insights that businesses can use to better understand themselves and their customers. According to McKinsey & Company, companies that employ data-driven strategies enjoy 5% higher productivity
and 6% higher profits than the competition.
This focus on big data for businesses will only become more prevalent as more digital data becomes available. IDC reports that global revenue from big data and business analytics will grow from $130.1 billion in 2016 to more than $203 billion by 2020.
Here are 35 reasons why Einstein Analytics is the only choice when it comes to choosing the right analytics platform for your business.
- Work with a platform you can trust: Enjoy the peace of mind of working with the most popular customer relationship platform on the market.
- Save on expenses: Lower operational costs by using a
analytics platform that runs entirely outside the cloud. This means no high installation or maintenance costs and no need to invest in analysis-specific hardware on-site.
- Fast setup: Benefit from advanced analytics in minutes thanks to powerful big data solutions, right out of the box.
- Get rid of the fluff – don’t waste money paying for features you don’t use. Salesforce Einstein Analytics offers multiple packages and pay-as-you-go pricing, so you always have the analytics tools you need, at an affordable price.
- Customize your solution – trust the analytics tool that’s right for the individual requirements of your company.
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics is built on a fully customizable CRM platform designed to serve you more than half the way. With Einstein Analytics, you always have the analytics solution that best suits your needs.
- Enjoy built-in support: Eliminate the confusion of data analysis. Salesforce Einstein Analytics offers built-in guides, tutorials, and support options for multiple channels, so you never have to worry about not getting the most out of your Analytics solution.
- Integrate your data: wait not until your IT teams optimize their software for data analysis.
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics embeds analytics tools into every application and system, which means easy-to-use, built-in analytics that yields faster results.
- Join the conversation: Use social media technology to improve team communication with Salesforce Chatter for Einstein Analytics.
- Put everything in context: Provide a consistent view across departments with integrated dashboards, so trusted analytics are never more than a click away.
- Never be out of reach: Work with your teams and data on any device, from anywhere in the world, thanks to mobile-first the theme is compatible with any desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Salesforce Einstein Analytics provides the power to turn data analysis into a team effort. Connect with your employees to explore real-time data with easy-to-use dashboards.
- Use social media to discuss the results and exchange ideas. Access collaboration tools from mobile devices. With Einstein Analytics, you and your teams can come together to find data solutions that drive success.
- Analyse your business. Look at team performance – use simple, real-time Tracking reports to record team performance with Service Wave Analytics and identify and improve problem areas before they get out of hand.
- Access relevant KPIs: Access Sales Analytics to examine key performance indicators such as quota attainment, sales cycle, workflow generation and more across your organization to ensure your strategy is always on target is…
- Tracking Call Centre Efficiency – See trends related to your customer support channels right on your dashboard so you can make informed decisions to drive better customer service. Chart changes: Track team performance across Extended timelines and more easily spot patterns, dips, and next opportunities.
- Become a better coach: Use detailed descriptions of teams and individuals Employees to provide guidance and coaching when needed.
- Enable your teams to self-analyse: Give your teams the opportunity to benchmark their performance against the best Fill in the gaps in your campaigns – perform gap analysis to identify and fill in the gaps in your strategy.
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics gives you the power to track your scrutinize companies. Track progress, assess performance, and highlight vulnerabilities in real time with cloud-based dashboards and visually appealing reports. Get an overview of your entire operation or get up close and personal with individual data records. With Einstein Analytics, you have the data that drives your business at your fingertips.
- Lookout for key to sales success. See the big picture – Explore all the data relevant to your sales transactions in one place via the dashboard.
- Remove Boundaries: Look at your business across regions, products, customer demographics and time periods for a true view of your sales progress.
- Find the devil in the details – Increase Dive into the specifications of your sales pipeline.
- Predict the future – Record historical trends to accurately predict which strategies are likely to be most effective on which leads. Also use Salesforce Einstein Ai for automated prediction accuracy that improves over time.
- Reduce churn: Gain insight into each customer’s motivations, preferences, and goals to ensure a personalized customer journey that’s most likely to result in a conversion.
- Focus on the Right Leads – Analyse your leads to see which are most likely to convert and which aren’t.
- Evaluate your lead sources – See which sources are generating the most valuable leads, so you can better focus your efforts where you will pay.
- Acknowledge your greatest achievements: See your top five closed deals so you can set standards that lead to real improvements.
- Improve the customer experience: Troubleshoot and track customer satisfaction metrics, right from the Salesforce platform, for happier customers and better returns across the board. Understand key performance drivers, identify emerging trends, predict future events and much more. Optimize your funnel and give your sales reps the pieces of information they need to give your customers the best possible experience. Salesforce Einstein Analytics empowers your sales team to turn data into insights and insights into profits.
- Market Smarter. Deeper decision: Dig to the core of your marketing data with in-depth analysis of funnels, campaigns, lead conversion rates and even your own marketing channels.
- Present the right message: craft messages to inspire and engage your audience and gain valuable insights into the people that make up that audience.
- Become your own data analysts: Marketing data analytics is too important to leave in someone else’s hands. Be a marketing analyst with easy-to-use tools and clear, visually focused reports. Take immediate action – strike while the iron is hot and act on up-to-date marketing data from centralized dashboards and dashboards.
- Make B2B Marketing your specialty: Use unique and effective B2B marketing tools to stay ahead of the competition.
- Understand the brand experience: Use trusted data to see what your customers see and make positive changes with the customer experience at the core. The data driving ‘s marketing campaigns is often very complex, but that doesn’t mean it should be confusing. Salesforce Analytic Cloud gives you the insights you need to secure the data and see what drives your business, what drives your customers, and how your business can turn those insights into real results. Optimize service.
- Set your priorities: Use Service Manager to prioritize open cases so your teams always have a direct view of which customers your Need help.
- Rate your accounts: Quickly find out which accounts have the most cases and the highest opportunity amount.
To stay competitive, Businesses are doing more than just gather information to fill data silos. It must be able to collect, analyse and extrapolate useful and valuable information from any available digital intelligence, in real-time.
To do this and many more you need Salesforce Einstein.