The packaging leaves the first impression of a product on the buyer. The quality of the product comes second, but the packaging is the first thing that the consumer notices and feels attracted towards that product. People only buy the product by looking at the packaging, which is why marketing and branding are more expensive nowadays than manufacturing. But the packaging needs to be sustainable and unique. You can learn from this example of packaged canned drinking water. Even though drinking water cans containing RAIN water are manufactured very uniquely. The uniqueness is hidden in the colors of the packaging. You can use that canned drinking water for a limited time, and when the expiry date comes closer, the color of the packaging starts changing, indicating that you should not drink it now. Just like this, six more unique and sustainable food packaging ideas are here.
- Butter and Knife Lid: For the ease of travelers, this packaging is very efficient. The butter is packaged in a box, and the wooden lid is in a knife’s shape so you can spread the butter on bread with the same lid knife and, after using, throw it away, as wood is biodegradable.
- Canned Drinking Water: Plastic bottles harm the earth and people, glass can easily break, and metal is hefty. So, if you want rain drinking water with all the minerals, use aluminum cans. Aluminum is lightweight, gets chilled very quickly, and is cost-effective. When you know the advantages of Aluminum packing, you will also go for the customized drinking water cans. You must have seen this canned drinking water for sale, a beneficial initiative to overcome the habit of plastic bottle usage.
- See Through Gelatin Packaging: Gelatin is an organic, transparent film coating used to pack grains, beans, and pulses and is beneficial because the gelatin does not affect the quality of food, and if it is transparent, you can check the freshness from outside. And gelatin degrades very quickly, so that’s beneficial.
- Renewable Paper cups: The famous brands sell their beverages like tea and coffee in paper cups after the customers use the cups and throw them in bins. They collect and recycle them to make new cups, making this very cost-effective, saving the company a lot of money, and saving the earth from garbage.
- Waxed Polyethylene Packing: The green and leafy vegetables must be packed in organic wrappers made from waxed polyethylene instead of solid plastic or plastic polyethylene bags. The waxed polyethylene is nontoxic, that’s why it is beneficial. Otherwise, if you are using plastic bags, it will affect the quality of green leaves because the traces of plastic get attached to the food and you eat that which is harmful.
- Long Neck Beer Bottles: Like customized packaged drinking water and drinking water cans, beer packaging is also essential. Long neck beer bottles are made to reduce spillage and reduce effervescence. Canned drinking water doesn’t need to be packaged in long-neck bottles because there is no effervescence when you pour water into cups.