Even if you apply sunscreen before leaving the house, if the skin is exposed to strong sunlight for a long time, it can cause sunburn. The skin in the sun-exposed areas will gradually become burnt after being in the hot sun for more than 15 minutes. However, sunburn has many solutions and methods to help care and restore the damaged skin to be healthy. can which can be studied from the following information
Before going out in the bright sunlight Always remember to apply sunscreen first. And when you come back home, wash your face thoroughly with facelabs cleansing foam.
Self-treatment techniques for sunburn
1. Smear the skin with aloe vera. Studies have shown that the clear gelatin in aloe vera helps to treat psoriasis. Dermatitis, dry, cracked skin, abrasions, and can help relieve mild sunburn. Because aloe vera contains salicylic acid. keep bacteria and help shed new skin cells It also contains many other protective and astringent substances, preferably with natural aloe vera flesh. Or a gel containing 100% aloe vera, without colors, smells, chemicals and perfumes. Apply on sunburned skin to reduce inflammation from sunburn. increase moisture in the wound tissue area It may help relieve pain in the burn area. If you want the skin to heal quickly You may choose to use 100% aloe vera gel in spray form. To avoid touching the affected area and prevent further peeling.
2. Moisturize the skin. Use moisturizing skin care products to prevent peeling. By choosing products for sensitive skin, apply on the burnt skin after bathing. The skin cream will help retain moisture. reduce irritation and restore the skin from sunburn to heal faster
3. Compress the skin with chamomile tea. In addition to helping you feel relaxed. Chamomile tea is also known to help soothe sunburned skin. By soaking the tea powder in hot water and leaving it to cool. Then use a clean towel dipped in the tea. Bring the cloth to compress the burnt area. But people allergic to pollen should not be treated with this method. Because it can cause skin allergic reactions.
4. Soak in cold water. Using cold water can help reduce inflammation from prolonged exposure to the sun. You might try taking a dip in the sea while relaxing on the beach. Soak in the bathtub Or take a dip in the pool to soothe sunburned skin. But should avoid swimming pools that contain chlorine. This can irritate the skin and cause more inflammation. You should also avoid applying ice to the sunburned skin. This is because the coldness of the ice will damage the skin and cause further damage to the skin.
5. Soak in water mixed with skin nourishing substances. Soaking in a bath mixed with a few tablespoons of baking soda or 1 cup of oats for 15-20 minutes can help soothe and heal sunburns. After getting out of the water, dry your skin gently with a clean towel. And don’t use baking soda or oatmeal directly. This can make the skin inflamed and worse. In addition, some studies have shown that diluting vinegar in a bath can help relieve sunburn symptoms. But another study indicated that Vinegar can make sunburn worse because it is acidic. Large, very severe sunburns should be avoided with this method.
6. Drink a lot of water. Skin needs moisture to repair and restore itself, so drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to be enough for the functioning of the body and skin rejuvenation. Soda, coffee and alcoholic beverages Because these drinks can cause the body to lose water.
7. Wear loose-fitting clothing while skin cells repair themselves after a sunburn. Wear loose-fitting clothing that is not too tight on your skin. To allow the skin to fully restore the skin and not cause irritation from friction. which materials from natural fibers such as cotton fibers or bamboo fibers It will help prevent irritation of the skin in the sunburned area.
8. Avoid sun exposure until the skin is healed. Because sunburned skin is sensitive to light. This can make your skin delicate and easily irritated, so avoid sunburn when you have a sunburn. If you need to go outdoors, always apply sunscreen before going out in the sun. and wear clothing that can protect from the sun as well. In addition, may apply 100% aloe vera skin after exposure to the sun. By considering choosing a spray to avoid direct contact with the skin.