Being physically active is one of the best things you can do for your health, so let’s look at all the fantastic free workout options we can utilize to get fit! Working out doesn’t have to be expensive!
There are plenty of great places to find free daily workouts. You can follow some notable fitness influencers on Instagram or check out some great free workout apps.
And don’t forget about YouTube – there are tons of celebrity fitness trainers who post free workouts online.
Fitness Influencers on Youtube
Many fitness influencers and celebrity trainers give a bunch of free content on their youtube channels. The free resources range from fitness tips to workout videos, some for home use and some in the gym.
You will find a bunch of healthy recipe videos that can help you combine the best of both working out and nutrition!
Which fitness YouTubers to follow?
A few of our favorite female fitness influencers are:
- Jillian Michaels: She has a lot of great workout videos on her channel and healthy recipe videos, and tips for living a healthier life.
- Cassey Ho: Also known as Blogilates, Cassey’s workouts are usually mat-based Pilates workouts that are great for beginners.
- Tone It Up: These ladies offer a mix of workout videos, healthy recipes, and tips for living a healthier lifestyle. They also have a great app with daily workouts!
Our favorite male fitness influencers are:
- Scott Herman: Scott’s channel has a great mix of workout videos, from weightlifting to bodyweight workouts.
- Jeff Cavaliere: Jeff is a former professional baseball player turned physical therapist. He has a lot of great videos on injury prevention and rehab exercises.
- Simeon Panda: Simeon is a British IFBB pro bodybuilder with a YouTube channel full of great workout videos, tips, and motivation.
Some great channels offer workouts for people of all fitness levels:
- Fitness Blender: This channel offers a wide variety of workouts, from beginner to advanced, nutrition advice, and healthy recipes.
- POPSUGAR Fitness: POPSUGAR Fitness offers a mix of workout videos, from HIIT to yoga to dance, healthy recipe videos, and tips for living a healthier life.
- Fortius Dubai: Fortius Dubai is an excellent channel for people looking for workouts to do at home. They have a wide variety of activities ranging from bodyweight to simple routines you can do with dumbells. They also have nutrition videos and a bunch of exercise tutorials and tips!
Fitness Influencers on Instagram
Instagram is another great place to find free daily workouts. Many great fitness influencers have great tips, tricks, and motivation. Here are a few of our favorites:
- @kayla_itsines: Kayla Itsines is a personal trainer with over 11 million followers on Instagram. She offers free workout guides, healthy recipes, and motivation on her page.
- @blogilates: As we mentioned before, Cassey Ho is the woman behind Blogilates. She has over four million followers on Instagram and offers free workouts, healthy recipes, and tips for living a healthier life.
- @sjanaelise: Sjana is a yoga teacher and model with over two million followers on Instagram. She offers free yoga flows and meditation.
Some male fitness influencers are:
- @scooby_does: Scooby is a well-known bodybuilder with over two million followers on Instagram. He offers free workout videos and tips on his page.
- @paul_lazarou: Paul is a personal trainer with over a million followers on Instagram. He posts free workout videos, healthy recipes, and motivation on his page.
- @simeonpanda: Simeon is a professional bodybuilder with over four million followers on Instagram. He offers free workout videos and tips on his page.
Which are the best free workout apps?
The Seven apps are made for you if your goal is to get in shape without ever having to leave your house. This app has a great variety and can cater to all fitness levels.
Seven also has a nutrition feature and a community chats to make you feel like you are a part of a team!
The Nike app is excellent for people looking for free workouts that they can do anywhere, anytime. This app has a wide variety of activities, from HIIT to yoga to running, and a Nike coach feature for extra motivation.
Asana Rebel is a great option if you’re looking for a yoga app with free daily workouts. This app has a wide variety of yoga flows for all levels and meditation and breathwork exercises.
Fortius Fit is a new free workout app in which your workouts are designed by trainers with a bachelor’s degree in Sports Science, making it very credible! The app does not just offer free daily activities; it also gives you plenty of exercise tutorials and tips and cooking videos on how to make simple and delicious meals!
Sworkit is one of our favorite free fitness apps with workouts for all fitness levels. App has a massive library of over 500 exercises, and you can customize your activities to focus on specific areas like abs, cardio, or strength training.
Fitbod is one of the best free workout apps because it offers personalized workouts based on the exercises of your preference. The app has a database of over 500 activities, making it easy to find the perfect training for you. You can also track your progress and see how much weight you’ve lifted over time.
Jefit is a great workout app that offers both free and premium versions. The free version includes over 1300 exercises, which is more than enough to get started. You can also track your progress, create workout routines, and join the Jefit community for extra motivation.
Fitness Blender offers a variety of fitness routines, from HIIT to yoga to strength training. All of these workouts are free! The best part? You can choose your workout length and intensity, making it easy to find an activity that fits your needs.
Freeletics offers a variety of workout programs that are designed to get you in shape quickly. The workouts are high-intensity and can be done anywhere, perfect for busy people. You can also join the Freeletics community for extra motivation and support.
Now that we have provided you with a list of YouTubers, Instagram fitness influencers, and our best workout apps, let’s look at some of the benefits of being physically active.
What are the benefits of working out?
Being physically active has so many benefits – both mental and physical.
Physical benefits of working out:
- Boosts energy
- Promotes better sleep
- Increases strength and endurance
- Builds muscle
- Burns calories and fat
Mental benefits of working out:
- Reduces stress
- Improves mood
- Sharpens memory and cognitive function
- Increases self-esteem
Suppose you’re looking for a great way to get in shape, follow one of the free daily workouts or fitness routines from the list above. You will see physical benefits, but you’ll also enjoy mental benefits like reduced stress and improved mood.
And don’t forget about the free fitness apps – they make it easy to find a workout that fits your needs and schedule. So what are you waiting for? Get moving!