Nothing is more frustrating than losing performance while playing games or working with greedy software. Even though our peripherals are more powerful, they can still overheat.
It is highly recommended that you have good cooling systems and high-quality fans in order to maintain the machine at optimal temperatures.
It’s easy to get lost in the sea of new fan models and all their different specs. We have prepared a comparison table and frequently asked questions for you to learn everything you need to know about the top 140mm case fans. Due to their larger dimensions, 140mm fans have a higher airflow-to-noise ratio than 120mm models.
Are you unsure whether a fan is right for your computer case? Are you looking to replace an old fan? Look no further! You’ve found the right place. You can compare the best 140mm Case Fans and see which model is better.
REVIEW OF 5 TOP 140MM CASE FANS
Be quiet! PURE WINGS 2 BEST CHEAP 140MM Case Fan
- High-speed fans at 1600 RPM
- 4-pin controller
- 9 fan blades designed to reduce noise
- 37. When running at the fastest speed, 3 dB
- Volume and cooling capacity adjustable
- A lifetime of 80000 hours is a good deal
- 3-year warranty
These fans are very affordable from the company Be Quiet. Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 case fans are the best 140mm fans you can find.
Pure Wings 2 is designed for those who want their computer to stay cool. These are not RGB-lit and come in a basic Black. However, you will be paying for the functionality, and not the bells and whistles.
These fans run at 1600 RPM and will keep your system cool. The case fan will come with screws so that you can mount them easily.
This basic piece of equipment is great for adding to your gaming rig. It is affordable and does the job well.
- Very affordable
- You tend to run very quietly
- Installation is very simple
- You can move lots of air
- The temperature of your computer will drop
- No RGB
CORSAIR QL – BEST QUIET 140MM CASE FAN
- Triple fan PWM
- 21dB maximum noise levels
- 34 RGB LEDs, lighting both sides
- Provided 50.2 CFM airflow
- The fan hub features metallic accents
- Lighting control through iCUE software
- 2-year warranty
Corsair’s QL140 case fan is for gamers who want more detail in their setup.
Corsair is an established brand in gaming peripherals. This 140mm case fan is undoubtedly the best on the market. This fan is white with a metallic finish and will look great in your gaming rig. It also features RGB LED lighting that can be individually adjusted for an optimal gaming experience.
There are four zones of lighting, with a variety of effects available. The rubber dampers located at the corners of the fan corners and the transparent fan blades work together to reduce vibration and noise.
This is a great deal, especially if you have Corsair products that match it. Although the lighting controller can be purchased separately, it comes with iCUE software that allows you to create animated lighting effects.
Although this is a high-end investment, it’s worth the price if you have the means to pay. Corsair fans are a great value for money. They can run at speeds up to 1250 RPM and will operate well in lower temperatures. It can be given away to glory without worrying too much about heating.
- It’s a very elegant look
- Installation is easy
- All angles are visible when lighting is used
- Amazing software to program your LEDs according to your needs
- Make very little noise
- It can be quite expensive.
COOLER MASTER- BEST RGB 140MM CASE FANS
- PWM fan control
- Maximum noise levels are 27dB
- The RPM levels range from 650 to 1400 RPM
- Airflow levels of 67 CFM
- Fan frame designed to reduce noise
- Individually adjustable RGB LED lighting
- A life of 160000 hours
Cooler Master’s SickleFlow 140 V2 RGB fans are an excellent choice for graphic designers and gamers. They will help preserve your equipment and keep heat levels under control.
Monochrome LEDs are also available. However, this model comes with RGB lighting. Frosted fan blades increase light dispersion and add a dynamic, vibrant look to your setup.
Cooler Master also offers a 2-tier sealing mechanism that will increase the fan’s lifespan and stop oil or dust leakage. The fan’s specially curved blades provide better air circulation and cooling.
The RGB controller can be used to control lighting effects and splitter your motherboard. The clips make it easy to manage cables and the fan can run at a maximum speed of 1400 RPM.
Although this is not a very expensive option, it’s not prohibitive. You can buy a few of these to daisy-chain them together for an intense, colorful gaming experience or any other work you want.
- Excellent build quality for the price
- Braided cables last longer
- You are very quiet and don’t make too much noise
- Amazing cooling effect
- Rubber pads reduce the noise
- For the ARGB, you might need to use specific motherboard software
THERMALTAKE ROCK – BEST 140MM HIGH AIR PRESSURE CASE FAN
- High static pressure fan with ring lamp
- Radiator RL360
- Constructed specifically for cooling
- LED lights are available in six colors
- Hydraulic bearings for lubrication
- 1400 RPM is considered the maximum speed
- 3-year warranty
This mid-range Thermaltake fan is great. It is also one of the most powerful 140mm case fans available.
The 3 Ring radiator fans offer 40% more cooling than an average case fan. Additionally, the rubber anti-vibration pads provide protection and reduce friction between the chassis of the fan and the chassis. To prevent leakage, the fans feature a hydraulic bearing design. This case fan is ideal for liquid cooling.
This lighting system is unique in that it is a light ring. You can choose from many colors including yellow, orange, white, and red with LED Ring lighting. Although it isn’t RGB-compatible, the round lights can be quite appealing, especially if you prefer a less formal setup.
Special compression blade design pushes air inwards but keeps the pressure constant, creating a static pressure effect that will give you better performance. For chassis and radiator installation screws are included. This is a great choice for a sleek and simple design for your gaming or work rig. It will give you a bright and powerful operation with colors that can be seen from every angle. ‘
- Excellent cooling
- The long, sleeved fan cable
- The lights are warm and not too bright.
- Value for money
- Rubber pads to reduce vibration
- Not PWM
NF-P14S BEST NOCTUA 140MM CASE FONT
- High-performance fans that run at maximum speeds of
- 1500 RPM
- No RGB
- 25.8dB maximum noise levels
- It can replace 140mm fans by being square in the frame
- Life expectancy 150000 hours
- 6-year warranty
- You can purchase optional accessories separately, but they are not available.
If you are looking for something simple but functional, this cooling fan is the right choice. It comes in a Redux Grey color. This fan is great for water-cooling radiators, but it can also be used to cool your chassis. The award-winning model is a 140mm case fan. However, there is no lighting. You can purchase colored anti-vibration rubber pads separately.
This premium piece of equipment is from Noctua and comes at a fair price. It has a 9-blade design which is designed to optimize pressure.
Vortex-Control notches help to reduce noise and keep it from becoming too loud. The fan’s hydrodynamic bearing ensures its durability.
This is the best option if you don’t care about how colorful your setup looks. Screws for mounting are provided for easy installation. It’s a safe option as it will blend in with the rest of the PC equipment. The fan speed can be controlled by the motherboard, and you will get great airflow.
- Very well-built
- They can last many years.
- Cables for sleeves fan cables
- It is a very affordable price point
- Very minimalist and sleek look
- It’s possible to expect noise at high speeds but it is not disruptive
Now you have a good idea of what you can expect from your 140mm case fan purchase. Keep in mind what you are looking for. Are you looking for functionality or a splash of color to impress your gaming friends? The majority of fans on this list can be purchased at a very affordable price, so there should be something for everyone.