The need for money does not arise by giving a warning. It can arise at any point in time. Since the cost of living is inflating and we individuals also have a financial goal to meet. Therefore many individuals go for credit cards. But it is very difficult for individuals to avail themselves of a loan and a credit card being new to credit. The banks and financial institutions do not prefer to cater the individuals who are new to credit. Usually, the Millennials and GenZ face this problem. Therefore, understanding the problem of Millennials and GenZ the Slice team has launched the Super Slice credit card.
This card is an efficient Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) card. It is designed in such a way that it is best suited for individuals who are new to credits. To avail of the Slice credit card, you do not need to have a high credit score.
Key benefits and features of this super card
Slice credit card is a unique credit card in the market. It is an ideal card for the beginners to credit and also has much more give, which is as follows:-
- It lets you avail the cashback benefit of 2% on every transaction.
- One of the best parts of this credit card is that it lets you customize your bill into three equal months, without paying any extra fee.
- It is a free BNPL card as it does ask for a joining fee or the annual fee.
- This super card lets you avail of the extended credit limit of Rs.10 Lakh.
- The merchants across the country do accept the Slice credit card.
- You need not have a high credit score to avail this super card.
- Individuals with the minimum age of 18 years old can easily apply for a slice credit card.
- Easy adding of tags and notes while splitting the bills with friends.
Documents require and eligibility criteria for this BNPL card
Unlike the other traditional credit cards, the Slice credit card does not require a lengthy application process to go through. As well as the eligibility criteria are also quite relaxed. But you need to have some documents ready while applying for this credit card, which is as follows:-
- A monthly salary slip is a must document.
- This credit card is also an ideal card for self-employed individuals.
- Citizens of India are only eligible for this BNPL card.
- The minimum age to apply for this super card is 18 years old.
- Your proof of address.
- Identity proof
The credit limit of Slice credit card
The Slice credit card is an ideal option for the beginner for credit. Although the credit limits are quite rigid. But it is an efficient amount to fulfil the financial needs. The minimum amount of credit with a Slice card is Rs. 2,000 and the maximum credit limit with it is Rs.10 Lakhs. The credit limit is decided by the Slice team based on your annual income.
How easy is it to get a Slice credit card?
The application process for the slice credit card is short, compared to the application process for the traditional credit cards. Moreover, the eligibility criteria are also relaxed. The Slice credit card will be at your doorstep within 48 hours of approval by the Slice team.There are different neo cards like UNI Cards which you can apply for.But the approval time may vary because of the clarity of the documents individuals submit. Therefore, you should be prepared with the required documents mentioned above.
Customer service by the Slice team
The number of credit card scammers is huge in society. The Slice team does not ask for your Account, Credit card details over a phone call. Moreover, If something similar happens to you then you can directly contact the Slice team and convey the information. The customer care number of the Slice team is 08047096430.