Looking for ways to live in the jungle on Google?
We will also discuss how you can save yourself from difficult situations. Below we will explore forestry guidelines and methods in detail.
THE FOREST TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Do not attack enemy units in the early stages of the game, as this will strengthen them. Later, things get worse when they send a team of translators to investigate who got what from their siblings.
- In the jungle, beware of your enemy, and hide when you encounter enemy patrols, using stealth mechanics.
- If you feel like you’re in a dangerous place, don’t look.
- Don’t leave your camp after sunset if it’s not really stressful. Entering the enemy’s patrol with your flashlight, light or lightning strikes the enemy.
- Be aware of the player’s psychological needs – give him or her food and water, give him or her more energy and cleanse the blood from his or her hands, otherwise, it can lead to anemia, infection or deterioration.
- You can wash your hands with blood by walking in the rain or by diving deep into the water.
- Do not stay too far in the rain, do not find shelter or shelter, and stay near any source of heat, otherwise, your character will suffer from overheating.
- If you don’t want to increase the number of enemies with powerful, aggressive, and man-eating enemies, stop the conflict and avoid paying the price.
- You can collect anything left over from your failed artillery to intimidate your opponent.
- Once a person has eaten, check his or her fallen teeth, which will be used to upgrade your equipment.
- You can kill deer, crocodiles, and lizards with well-designed tools, and use their skin to build better weapons.
- Don’t rely on airplanes because there are so many good bullets you can build or find in this game.
- Keep your costume warm on a rainy night because you don’t want to be distracted by a fire at night.
- Press the “L” button to highlight the arrow you have created.
WHAT IS THE STRONGEST WEAPON IN THE FOREST?
From Axes and Melee to Ranged and Projectiles, you can find all kinds of tools in the forest.
Want to learn the most beautiful tools of this game?
Below you can see a list of the best for use in the “forest”:
1. Crafted Club
The handicraft club is a tool with a medium to slow weapon. It has 2 speeds, resulting in 7 injuries each time.
Want to know how amazing this tool is?
The handicraft club is also very functional and easy to build. All you need is a skull and a stick.
2. Modern Axe
The second is the modern axe, which is not a tool, but helps in cutting down trees.
As a Crafted Club, he takes 7 losses. But what makes this tool better than ever are its 5 speeds.
So where can you find it?
Well, players can put it in the post hole.
The next is Katana, a hand-to-hand battle against 5/4 injuries in each hit. It has a speed of 7%, which will help you to turn faster.
The best part of Katana is that you can kill your enemies right away. In addition, the weapon can be found in a dead cave.
4. Upgraded Spear
Jump to the updated spear, playing the role of a used weapon, a weapon and a weapon. It is better to fight for a goal, but the worst is that he cannot prevent any attack.
In terms of data, his speed is 8 and he loses 6 times at a time.
5. Modern Bow
Next up is Modern Bow shooting arrows like bullets. This weapon is the best weapon found in The Forest, with a variety of arrows such as regular arrows, poison arrows, fire arrows and bone arrows.
When we compare a modern bow with a handmade bow, the first one has high accuracy, high arrow speed, great damage and great width.
Do you want to maintain some distance between you and your enemy?
Then use Modern Bow!
Now you have to ask yourself, “How to make better weapons in the jungle?”
It’s so easy!
If you want to know, keep scrolling!
THINGS TO CRAFT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN THE FOREST:
So here the list of items you need to craft first:
1. Crafted Bow
2. Upgraded Spear
3. Bone Armor
4. Water Skin
5. Stick Bag
6. Fire Pit
7. Water Collector
8. Drying Rack
9. Log Sled
10. Deadfall Trap