Creating exclusive apps in today’s competitive digitization world is mandatory for any business. The professionals knew that the effectiveness of any app depends on the type of technology used to create it. When it comes to application programming, React has a special application and is used widely in social media apps, blogging apps, video sharing apps, e-commerce apps, etc.
Why do developers prefer React?
According to a developer’s survey, 68.9% of respondents have agreed to continue working with React.js only. Some of the top reasons for the same are:
- Quick testing: It is easy to complete UI browser testing in React compared to other libraries. Further, a detailed configuration is unnecessary, and even big test suites can run seamlessly.
- Meta’s support: React comes with support from Meta as it is widely used by the developers working on Instagram and Facebook apps. The availability of more than 50,000 React components significantly contributes to the GitHub production environment.
- Improved development experience: It is easy for the developers to create complex UI with React’s encapsulated components to manage their states. Further, React is component-based and is simple to learn.
- Easy to add new features: It is easy to add new features in React without rewriting existing codes. Powerful apps are created with server-side Node language and React Native. Hence, React is highly adaptive.
Top React Development Trends for 2022:
After going through the top benefits of React, some of the top and popular React development trends for 2022 are:
- Machine learning applications: The use of machine learning and artificial intelligence ranks first position whenever it is about the recent development trends. The expected market for machine learning is limitless and possesses immense opportunities for business applications. React can easily handle machine learning-based web applications. More and more machine learning applications are created using React.js as it can be quickly integrated with top machine learning libraries like SciKit and TensorFlow. The modern applications working on self-learning capabilities, pre-defined tasks, and predictive analytics can be the best of machine learning using React technology. With an increasing craze for machine learning-based applications, it is easy for developers to reap the benefits of React development in these applications in the upcoming years.
- Enterprise mobile app development: React is primarily used by startups and small businesses. However, the increasing popularity and the growing community are making it catch the attention of the big businesses. When it comes to mobile app development, React is leading the way as it is currently used on Facebook, Myntra, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc. Some of the top mobile applications using React.js are Khan Academy, Airbnb, Discord, Discovery VR, New York Times, Netflix, etc. Big businesses aiming to reduce the overall mobile app development time and costs are eying the benefits of React.js for their projects. The availability of trained professionals further makes it easy to hire experts from the field for different projects.
- CMSs working on React: The content management systems or CMS are the need of the majority of websites currently. React offers multiple CMS, including Netlify, GraphCMS, CMToday, etc. The current technologies which are widely used in creating CMS are Magento, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc. Further, React is a top contender in this race as developers are working hard on React-powered CMS to predict future content trends. The current developments in improving React architecture are instrumental in bringing the best out of the React CMSs.
- Single-Page applications or SPAs: Users are looking for an application with declarative programming, a modern interface, and sleek designs. React can help developers to create single-page applications which eliminate the constantly loading pages and helps users gain quick information. Single-page applications are trending on Google, and hence, developers are in the consistent search for these technology-compatible programming languages. React comes to the rescue here as it is the key driving force behind the popularity of single-page applications, which is set to conquer the app development market in the coming years.