If you are fond of fresh skin and are looking for a powerful and non-invasive skin rejuvenation technique, then the derma pen is the right choice.
You don’t need to undergo surgical procedures to get a youthful appearance. In my opinion, surgeries must be undergone when they are the only option. However, for radiant skin, there are many of the latest and most effective techniques. If you would like to know more about skin care clinics visit Victorian Dermal Group.
In this article, we will discuss everything about the derma pen, its uses, and also the benefits of the derma pen on the face. You can also check micro needling price in Pakistan to have an idea of how much thing tool is popular.
What is a derma pen?
The Derma pen is a pen-like micro-needling tool that helps to tighten, lift, and refresh the skin.
A micro-needling procedure includes the piercing of skin through 12 micro needles present on the derma pen. These micro-injuries stimulate collagen production in the body.
Collagen in our bodies is essential for maintaining skin stretchiness and elasticity.
What are the derma pen benefits before and after?
There are many benefits of using a derma pen for micro-needling. However, these are the few of them that make it worthwhile.
- The derma pen is the company or a brand name for a micro-needling pen. It is known by its name, Derma pen, due to its repute and reliability. So, before getting micro-needling, you must know that the derma pen is one of the most efficient tools among many that are used for micro-needling.
- The use of Derma pen is not limited to the face. You can use it on many other body parts, like hands, arms, legs, neckline, etc. It produces similar effects on these body parts too.
- It helps you get rid of many skin issues. Moreover, It can be used on any skin type and positively impacts your skin. Even if you do not suffer from any skin problems, you can still benefit from derma pen as it:
- Improves the skin tone.
- It neatens up the impression of large pores on the face.
- Reduces the lines and wrinkles visible on the face and even your body.
- Treats acne scars.
- Lightens the stretch marks.
- The derma pen treatment increases the effectiveness of your regular skincare products. It clears the pores and opens the channels, which helps your nutrient-rich creams penetrate deep into the skin. Therefore, you reap better results than before.
- You can use derma pen treatment to get rid of stretch marks present on your body for several reasons. There are many treatments available that claim to clear stretch marks. However, the derma pen is the most efficacious one. The micro needles induce collagen which helps to reduce stretch marks as well.
What is collagen?
Collagen is a protein that is naturally produced by the body. However, when you age, the collagen production reduces, so your skin loses elasticity. The derma pen micro needling before and after helps you to produce collagen naturally by pricking micro needles. These minor injuries stimulate collagen production, which helps with skin issues, aging marks, and wrinkles and furnishes you with youthful-looking skin.
How often do I require micro-needling for wonderful results?
The number of micro-needling sessions you require depends on your skin conditions and your desired goal. Some people achieve their desired outcome after a single session. However, it might not be the case with everyone. Therefore, it is recommended to receive three to six derma pen treatments every month, or else you can consult your aesthetician for their opinion. The professionals examine your skin and schedule the treatments according to your individual needs.
Is micro-needling safe?
Micro-needling is considered a safe treatment. However, like any other procedure, derma pen usage also has a few risks that include skin irritation and redness after the procedure. Moreover, every person reacts differently, so the after-effects vary accordingly.
Derma pen micro-needling is a popular skin treatment these days. So, if you wish to achieve soft and radiant skin, receive professional derma pen micro-needling.