Planning for a big corporate event next month? Instead of spending your marketing budget on ordering promotional pens and folders, why not choose to get custom t-shirts printed?
Besides being super comfy to wear throughout the day, t-shirts with the brand logo look stylish and professional. Businesses are always on the lookout for economical and effective marketing techniques to boost their brand recognition. And, designing custom t-shirts and getting these printed for an event is an easy way of achieving this.
Custom t-shirt printing is quite the rage these days and the entire cost of the project isn’t as expensive as you think. When you order these in bulk, your costs will come down. You can give it away to those attending your event and even have your own employees walking around in these.
Why corporate events can be a success with custom t-shirts for promotion:
As a business owner, you have to keep organizing events, big and small, and even take part in corporate events from time to time. While organizing one isn’t that big a challenge, promoting it can be a hard task. This is where customizing t-shirts for your employees or event team can be a good idea.
- When your team members all sport the same custom t-shirts, your company will definitely stand out in a crowd. The idea is to choose a comfortable fabric that is easy on the skin. Remember to opt for soothing colors which look appealing for the occasion and fit for wearing at any other time. This means your employees should be able to wear these t-shirts on other days too. By doing so, they are promoting your brand logo without even realizing it.
- Ordering customized apparel from a company like Custom Shirt Printing for instance is cost-effective. Printing isn’t difficult when you have the latest cloth printing devices and equipment with you. All you have to do is provide a blueprint to the custom t-shirt shop, and they do the rest for you. with technologies like screen printing and DTG, now producing t-shirts in bulk is super easy and quick.
- Distributing these once done is also super convenient; you can simply call a meeting before the event and hand over the t-shirts. While your employees are busy going through the nitty-gritty of the event, you can surprise them with these!
- Look at the budget you have to set aside for billboards or newspaper ads for an event! And, look at how much it will cost you to arrange for company custom t-shirts for the team! You will realize this is a far more pocket-friendly method of advertising. And your employees won’t only be wearing it for a single event! If the t-shirt looks and feels good, you can be sure they will be sporting it elsewhere too!
- Custom t-shirts are always good when you work as a team; it helps to create a team-building spirit. It promotes loyalty to the organization.
So, without much ado, make your own shirt for the next big corporate event at your company. You will be surprised at how impactful one item of clothing can be for an entire company!